Kevin and I tried climbing the upper doublet in the Beartooth Mountains. We got shut down but figured out logistics and fanned the flame of motivation to get back to this special rock.
Yo man. Wondering if you had any beta to share on the upper doublet. Did you ever get back out there? We are headed in there this weekend to have a go at the Time Trip and would appreciate any information that might help facilitate approach, etc. Sick pics Lolo.
Hey, I just noticed the post, sorry it took so long to respond. I really don't have much info, I'd bring a selection of pins and a double rack myself. Bring all the water you need up the wall with you (fill up at the creek), and the weather can be pretty bad. so bring warm clothes. You may have already climbed it by now, if so I need beta!
excellent photos man - especially the second to last one. hope you've gotten in some tracks already
ReplyDeleteYo man. Wondering if you had any beta to share on the upper doublet. Did you ever get back out there? We are headed in there this weekend to have a go at the Time Trip and would appreciate any information that might help facilitate approach, etc. Sick pics Lolo.
ReplyDeleteHey, I just noticed the post, sorry it took so long to respond. I really don't have much info, I'd bring a selection of pins and a double rack myself. Bring all the water you need up the wall with you (fill up at the creek), and the weather can be pretty bad. so bring warm clothes. You may have already climbed it by now, if so I need beta!
ReplyDelete