Monday, July 18, 2011

Beehive



Scott "sandbagging" salzer, Erik "Weak Sauce" Hayes, "Bring-it-on" Bridget Belliveau, and myself just returned from a quick climb of Beehive peak near Big sky. We climbed the ultra fun "New World Route", 3 pitches of beautiful alpine rock. The quick access to alpine climbing (1 hour hike) and perfect stone makes this one of the best alpine crags in Montana. Based exclusivly on fun-factor, this may be my favorite route in the Greater Bozeman area.

I also found something interesting in the middle of pitch 2. If you can identify what it is shoot me a message and I'll get it back to you... and I want to hear the story.

Cheers, Loren


kicking steps up to the rock














goat



2 comments:

  1. hey loren we are planning on coming out for this peak in july-can you post an email address for contact, or look for me on supertopo.com (david knopp)....

    ReplyDelete
  2. wannabemountainman (AT) hotmail.com

    hit me up.

    ReplyDelete